Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pardon the Interruption

Ok people, for what feels like the one hundredth time, I will make my blogging promise to you. I did really well at this when I was pregnant with Bryce and once he actually joined the world it went all downhill. Now that he is starting to talk and baby #2 is on the way, I feel like I owe you a little glimpse into the Brody world, because most of the time it's pretty entertaining.

Bryce turned 16 months old last Monday and already he seems so much older. He can now say all kinds of words and you can actually tell what he is saying. On top of the words, he can also tell you what a monkey sounds like...TOO CUTE! Oh and when you ask him where his nose is he points to it. Here are the words that he says...

1. Mommy
2. Daddy
3. Ball
4. Cat
5. Hi
6. Bye
7. Bryce (he really did say that for the first time today and I have witnesses)

We are working on learning snack, drink, car, book and Tigger =o)

Tomorrow I have an appointment with baby #2. I will get to hear the heartbeat and get measured to see how everything is going. It's a normal appointment and I'm a little bummed that I won't get to see the little one, but I only have a few weeks until I can see it and hopefully learn what the sex is. I'm so afraid that the baby will be a prude and not show us anything, but I have been talking to him/her and I told him/her that this was the one time in life that mommy will allow it to let it all hang out. In fact, I demand that he or she does or it will be grounded for the first 3 months of it's precious life. LOL...ok not really, but I truly did tell it about the letting it all hang out stuff and I mean it!

Well, it's nice to write again and I promise to keep this up, but please pardon the interruption if you don't see one of these from me in a few days. Life gets busy for us from time to time, but I promise I will be back!

Love from the Brody world,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment