Friday, November 20, 2009

Ring around the Rosie

I am so thankful that today is Friday. It feels like this week has gone on and on...I never thought it would end.

Bryce has started a new thing. If you sing ring around the rosie he will start to turn in circles and even falls down when he is supposed to. His favorite place to do this dance is in the laundry basket. I will try to catch him and post a video...it's hilarious and SO cute!

Wednesday Bryce went to the doctor and we found out he has a intestinal infection. He is acting fine, but has potty problems. They put him on probiotics for kids and he is doing much better. =o)

Aunt Katie came to the rescue on Thursday and played all day with him while Daniel and I worked. Today, he is at grandma Jane's.

The house is still in boxes, but Bryce now knows that he is home when he walks in the door or when he wakes up from a nap. I could care less if we lived in boxes the rest of my life, I just want Bryce to be comfortable and know that he is home.

This weekend we plan on getting the guest bedroom set up for visitors so give us a ring and come and see the new place!

Love from the Brody world,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment